All services are customizable for your group, organization or business and all prices and lengths of presentations vary and can be discussed if you’d like to book.
Please read the descriptions below of what I offer and inquire at email@example.com with any questions, comments or if you would be interested in booking.
I look forward to connecting with you!
INDIGENOUS HOOP DANCING
- Interactive Performances ranging from 10 minutes to an hour. Includes introduction, explanation of the meaning and teachings that have been handed down, Q&A period, audience participation and the 8 minute performance.
- 2 to 4 day workshops and retreats also available for booking.
- Prices vary, customizable presentations and budget negotiations available.
- 1.5 Hour workout fusing together powwow dance footwork, teachings on balance and how to reach “Mino-Pimatisiwin – The Good Life”, dynamic movements, yoga, warm ups and cool downs; all in the spirit of empowerment in our mind, body and soul.
- All genders welcome, price varies, negotiations available, all skill levels welcome.
- Interactive, empowering, teachings of “Mino Pimatisiwin” – “The Good Life”, healthy sustainable living, self compassion, cultural revival and reclamation.
- Customizable presentations, varied prices.
- Can speak on topics including women empowerment, reclamation, mental health, “Mino Pimatisiwin” – “The Good Life”, healthy and sustainable living, etc.
- Prices vary, negotiations available.